Wondering what questions to ask the ouija board? Don’t know where to begin? This post will outline 35 ouija questions that you can ask while sitting in front of your spirit board.
35 Questions To Ask The Ouija Board
Before you begin, make sure that you are following all the proper ouija board rules. The last thing you want to do is start to play with this supernatural tool without knowing everything you need to know to protect yourself.
Once you feel settled and ready to dig into the unknown, consider the following 35 ouija questions as a starting point. You can use this post as a guide that will hopefully open up your connected spirit and engage him/her in a way that answers everything you hope to hear.
Generic Ouija Questions
- Is anyone here with us today?
- What is your name?
- Where are you from?
- Are you related to me?
- Are you linked to this house in any way?
- Have you ever seen me before today?
- Are you good or evil?
- How old are you?
- Do you know other people in the spirit world? Do you know my X?
- Are you an angel?
- Do you have any advice for me about X?
- Are you a spirit guide?
- Are you here to hurt me?
- Is there anyone with you in this room?
- Would your friend like to talk to us as well?
- What is it like to be on the other side?
- How did it feel to die?
- Have you ever lived on Earth before?
- What town are you from?
- How did you die?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters?
- Do you have a special message for me?
- What is it like where you are right now?
- Who should I trust in my life?
- Who should I stay away from in my life?
These questions to ask the ouija board will hopefully spark further conversation. For example, let’s say that you asked about what it is like to be on the other side. If they answered, “quiet, dark, lonely, scary, peaceful, happy, or terrifying” – that would determine a different follow up.
It is dark. Well, how dark? Is there any light? Where do you see light? Was this ouija board a source of light? How did you find me? Are other spirits forms of light? I can go on and on.
Each spirit question should truly act as a kick off point for an active conversation.
Questions To Ask The Ouija Board To Test The Spirit
- How many siblings do I have?
- What is my middle name?
- Where do I go to school?
- What color are my socks?
- What did I eat today for lunch?
- What is my father’s name?
- What is my mother’s name?
- What is in my pocket?
- Who do I want to talk to?
- What am I afraid of?
Yes No Ouija Board Questions
If your spirit feels weak, then you might want to stick to yes no ouija board questions because it will be easier for your spirit to communicate. All they will have to do is work on going back and forth from yes to no instead of spelling out full-blown words.
Also, you will be able to get through a lot more content if you stick to yes no ouija questions. If you are waiting for long words, your session might take all night with a weak spirit. And PS – if you have a really strong spirit that is zipping all across your board, I might consider ending your session.
The stronger the spirit, typically the more dangerous. Food for thought.
Ready To Start Asking Your Ouija Board Questions?
Are you ready to try out these questions to ask the ouija board? Do you have any more to add to the list? Would love to hear!